Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Introdiction

SOoo! this is my first post on my very first BLOG! yaaay! my intentions are to blog pictures of my nails and an comments about trends I see and hear about. I paint my nails at least once a week, usually more ;), and am also in charge of my mother and grandmothers nails. So if they come out interesting enough I will post pictures of theirs. I'm soo excited to be doing this and while this my first time blogging about my nails, I'm not new to following others who do! So at the risk of sounding like a crazy stalker, I have a list of people who I follow and do beautiful nails and share a passion for nail polish.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I think everyone starts out with a long list of people they follow - you don't sound like a stalker at all.

    ReplyDelete